I think every post I've seen in the last 5 days has generated a reply except
this one.  Is there anyone who could point me in the right direction?

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Dowd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 3:28 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Restricting SSL Cipher Suites with Standalone Tomcat 4.1.12?

Can I do this?  Is it a stupid ??  Can someone point me in the right
direction?

I have Tomcat 4.1.12 running fine with JDK 1.3.1 but I'd like to restrict
the available cipher suites to the stronger sets.  I see the notes about
Apache httpd.conf and SSLCipherSuite but that doesn't work for Tomcat, does
it?

Greg Dowd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Staff Scientist