From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 6:31 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: TOMCAT listening on 80 Thanks
John-Turner/Jan-Michael/seemanto/Donie/Anyone....

In server.xml, comment out the CoyoteConnector on port 8080, and restart
Tomcat.  Be careful editing server.xml. ;)

If you're feeling ambitious, you could always try disabling that
connector
in the admin app on port 80 now that you have the connector working, but
I've never done it that way.

John

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.