Continuing on my quest to get JAAS Realms working.. I
understand that I need to set the following attributes
in the Realm element:

  - appName
  - roleClassNames
  - userClassNames

Is the appName to be the same as the web app name?

Again, if someone has a working configuration that
they'd like to share... I'd be most grateful.

/s