Also, there was a recent security issue with mod_jk that had symptoms
like this.  It would mean that somebody is purposely sending you a
malformed packet, so it is not extremely likely.  But, if you are using
mod_jk, I'd update to the absolute latest released binaries to see if
the problem doesn't happen again.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1/8/03 3:12:39 PM >>>
Our application is running on a server in Pennsylvania. A user there
was working as well as a user in Tennessee. The user in Tennessee got
an error on a page, hit her back key, and the user in Pennsylvania's
screen showed up on the Tennessee user's screen.  The people in
Tennessee are connected to the Pennsylvania system via a frame relay.

Everything is contained within each user's session, so this should
never happen. The application has been under development for a year
now, and this has never happened before.

Some kind of weird bug that we shouldn't worry about, or something that

someone else has encountered?

Thanks for any help,
--Michael Molloy