Hi,
I am developing a web-application that is using filters as controller in an
MVC-design. I would like to use declarative exception handling in my
web-application as well (using the error-page-tag in the deployment
descriptor), but it seems that exception handling does not work with
filters. When using servlets, exceptions are caught, but now, they are send
to the client in stead of my error-page? Even when I catch all exceptions,
like so:

    <error-page>
        <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
        <location>/error.jsp</location>
    </error-page>

no exception thrown by the filter is caught!

Can anybody help me? I have been looking in several books and other
references and could not find anything.

Thanks,
Joeri