From: Will Hartung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 1:43 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JSP source

> From: "Bodycombe, Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: JSP source

> Fetching the HTML is straightforward. Just create a URL connection and
read
> the data from the stream.

Yup, great idea Andy, but too much work.

Stick this in your cron tab

#!/bin/sh
wget -O - http://your.server.com/report.jsp?param1=xyz&param2=abc  |
sendmail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. -O - option of wget streams the output to stdout, sendmail does the
rest
P.P.S. I can't even spell 'sendmail', so this may do some really horrble
thing, but it's the right approach and a good start.

Have fun!

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>