--- Reynir_Hübner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anyone created debian packages of tomcat 4.1.x ?
> Please inform me of where to find these if there are
> any available (I've only found some unstable
> packages).
>
> Thanx
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That is one of the reasons I upgraded my machine to
unstable. I've had few problems so far, and none
related to tomcat and java. Of course the machine in
question is not a mission critical server. YMMV.

=====
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.charleshbaker.com/~chb/
If you cannot in the long run tell everyone what you have been doing,
your doing was worthless. -- Edwim Schrodinger