--- Scott Purcell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have been beating my head on a wall all afternoon,
> trying to get Perl to work with Tomcat.
>
> I can call up the CGIServlet, and it shows that the
> tomcat side is working. The problem is in the fact
> that I cannot seem to get a perl cgi to run.
>
> Has anyone out there ever ran perl on Tomcat? If so
> does one need to call the script as param input?
>
> Any ideas, help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

I'm curious as to why you want to do it? Why use a
Java app server to call a PERL script even if it can?
Why not just use Apache httpd? These questions are
just for my personal edification, and aren't meant to
be disparaging.

> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.charleshbaker.com/~chb/
If you cannot in the long run tell everyone what you have been doing,
your doing was worthless. -- Edwim Schrodinger