Hello,

i have a problem with the JSTL on W2k. If i start tomcat i get the follwoing
exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing JAR at resource path
/WEB-INF/lib/jaxen-full.jar
 at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanJar(ContextConfig.java:930)
 at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScan(ContextConfig.java:868)
 at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:647)
 at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:
243)
 at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSuppor
t.java:166)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3493)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1188)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:738)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1188)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:347)
 at org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.start(Embedded.java:994)
 at
com.intershop.beehive.core.internal.startup.EmbeddedTomcatMgr.startTomcat(Em
beddedTomcatMgr.java:393)
 at
com.intershop.beehive.core.internal.startup.EmbeddedTomcatMgr.onReadyHook(Em
beddedTomcatMgr.java:333)
 at
com.intershop.beehive.core.internal.startup.AdminServer.start(AdminServer.ja
va:70)
 at
com.intershop.beehive.core.internal.startup.AdminServer.main(AdminServer.jav
a:264)

I have debugged the ContextConfig class and found out, that an exception is
thrown at the line 930, which has "Access is denied" as description. It
seems that tomcat tries to open an URLConnection with the url
"jndi:/<hostname> /WEB-INF/lib/jaxen-full.jar!/".
My user on W2k is a normal user. If i add the user to the administrators or
power user group, there are no problems. I have also tried
to change the file permissions of the jar file without an effect.
So it seems to be a permission problem. Does anybody know, which permission
on W2k is missing for my user or group, which doesn't allow a normal user to
get the jar informations?

Thanx in advance.

Holger