We are trying to configure tomcat on :
operating system : linux redhat 7.3
JDK : j2sdk1.4.1_01
OpenSSL : openssl-0.9.6g
Apache : apache 1.3.27+SSL
Tomcat : Tomcat 4.1.18

we have generate a certificate with openssl
we have configure apache with a basic : ./configure, make, make install
we have modified the httpsd.conf to include the certificate ssl
we have modified the catalina.sh to include the java home
when we use the connector no-ssl, tomcat is ok on the url http://....
but when we use the connector ssl, there is no tomcat at the url ...

Do you have an idea ???

Many thanks.