Dan,

In each of your uri definitions, you need to say what
worker you will be using:

[uri:/examples/jsp/*]
info=JSP examples
context=/examples/jsp
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

I'm using the following in my jk2.properties file.  I
am using apache on win/2k, but I haven't started
playing with the in-process stuff yet.  That means I
can probably take out the references to apr.

#
# Socket configuration
#
handler.list=request,container,channelSocket,apr

#
# apr configuration
#
apr.NativeSo=${jkHome}\\bin\\Win32\\jkjni.dll
apr.jniModeSo=${jkHome}\\bin\\Win32\\jkjni.dll

#
# socket configuration
#
channelSocket.port=8009
channelSocket.address=127.0.0.1
channelSocket.maxPort=port+10

What would really be neat would be to compile apache
with the cygwin ipc support and get UNIX sockets (ipc)
working on Windows.

It's on a "things to do" list.

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .