Hi!
   May be this question has been asked in the past, but I need some
information.reference material on Memory Management in Tomcat.
1.  How do we handle 'Memory Management' problems in Tomcat when huge
applications are running, and a lot of objects are stored in the memory of
the JVM.
2. Is there a background process running in Tomcat that runs to check the
memory utilized and to deallocate memory.

Looking fwd for answers/reference material.

Thanks,
Rommel.