From: Henning Heil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: 23 January 2003 11:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hello list / workers2.properties

Hello list,

my name is Henning and I'm new here.

Starting to use Apache and Tomcat together I made the jk2-Module work for me but I'm not satisfied yet:

How can I set the workers2.properties file to deliver all files ending *.jsp to the Tomcat-engine?

Yes, I could read the documentation, I tried . . .but I'm new to all this stuff and it takes me an hour to understand a single line . . . so . . .

Thanks for your help,

Henning