Since this only really has a chance of working with a 2.3+ container (like
Tomcat 4.x), I'd probably use a Filter instead of chaining Servlets.
However, the idea is the same.  You create a HttpServletRequestWrapper that
overrides getRemoteUser and getUserPrincipal (and, possibly, isUserInRole)
that understands the Domino authentication.  You then pass the Wrapper along
in the chain so that the destination Servlet gets the correct values for the
above.

003301c2c313$8cdf8910$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:003301c2c313$8cdf8910$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...