Dear:
    I am a programer ,my web Container is tomcat 4.1.12,when i develope my project,i
usually change my class,these classes are used by some jsp pages,so when i launch my
web application,i look the jsp page result in the IE explore,but now i need to change
my class to meet my new need,i want to see the new result of the jsp,however,the
tomcat can not response my change immediately ,fortunately there is a "reloadable"
value configed in the file "server.xml",the default reloading interval is 15 seconds,i
want to decrease the interval to 1 second to see the new jsp as soon as possible,what
shall i do ?
    sincerly,yours
                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]