[EMAIL PROTECTED] typed the following on 15:02 28/01/2003 +0100
>I have only one testservlet where only the HttpSession Object is created.
>
>After the first connect to the test servlet and maxima 60 Seconds I get the
>Exception.

This is strange, because your configuration shouldn't try to swap it out after
60 seconds - you would have to set maxIdleSwap="1" to make that happen.
What happens if you use a fresh installation of tomcat 4.0.6 and configure
the PersistentManager? If that runs fine, try adding components from the
server you are having problems with one by one and seeing what happens.
Also, if you shut your problem server down before 60 seconds, but after
making a session, does it have any problems shutting down or restarting?

>Why I use the PersistenManager?
>
>I have a good tomcatbook in german (I belife it?) and there is the information
>that I have to use at least the StandardManager with saveOnRestart=true to
>store all Sessions to recover on startup.

This is the default - if you start up a new installation of Tomcat without adding
PersistentManager it saves the sessions when you stop tomcat. I just tried
it with 4.0.6 to make sure.

Kief