From: Filip Hanik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 18:12
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: apache /mod_ssl/tomcat/struts

yes, it will work perfectly without any problems. not sure why you need to
change the <location> tag.

instead what you will need to do is to setup your jk.properties and
mod_jk.conf to forward requests to Tomcat, and the request URL will work
fine with struts. we are using struts in our environment, and it looks just
like that.

Filip