Hi Reynir -

Regarding your second question, I put the location of all my images, css, js files, etc as "/images/*.gif", "/scripts/*.js", "/style/*.css". I create and populate those directories under Apache's DocumentRoot. Only the JSP/servlet URLs are directed to Tomcat. That way, when a JSP or servlet displays a page, all the paths to images, stylsheets and scripts files will resolve to the server root which is happily handled by Apache.

Hope that helps.

Lajos

Reynir Hübner wrote:
Hello,
Is it possible to set the configuration of urls to be mapped down to tomcat programmatically, when application startsup or something similar to that ?

I am also wondering if it's possible to map urls that should not be directed into tomcat. For example I would like all urls that map onto the pattern /* to be delivered with tomcat, but all that have endings such as *.jpg, *.gif, *.pdf, etc. to be deliverd with apache.

Thanx, -reynir

                   Lajos Moczar
    Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
            Cocoon Developer's Handbook
 (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

     http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL