Hi, All,

After installing and starting tomcat 4.1.10, I can load the home page
http://localhost:8080/.
Then in the server.xml, I added my own context parameter just below the
tomcat root context.

        <!-- Tomcat Root Context -->
        <!--
          <Context path="" docBase="ROOT" debug="0"/>
        -->

          <!-- my own Context -->
          <Context path="/job" docBase="c:\job\website" debug="1"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
            <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm"

connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/JBAUTHDB?user=jbuser&amp;password=jbpw
d"
              driverName="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
              userTable="users" userNameCol="user_name"
userCredCol="user_pass"
              userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="role_name"/>
          </Context>

Now I restart tomcat and try to load the tomcat home page, the browser just
waited and eventually timed out.

If I comment out the above <Realm ... />, then I can load the home page
again.

Why?  How can I make it work while I  keep the <realm ../>  section?

Thank you very much,

Keppel