Hello:

I recently downloaded ccm-core-cms-5.0.3 and am in the process of setting it
up.  The CCM configuration section on the CCM Installation Guide does not
define nor provide values for these parameters:

state-dir
publish-to-fs-servers
publish-to-fs-source
publish-to-fs-this-server
digest-sender

Also, for cache-peers it states the following: "If running multiple front
end servers..."  What if you are not running multiple front end servers...
should I leave that empty?  What does that parameter default to?

Sorry if these are simple questions; I'm new to this technology and am doing
my best following the docs.  Could anyone help me out?

Thanks!
MC