HttpSessionBindingListener was introduced with Servlet
2.3. Tomcat 3.3 is based on Servlet 2.2.  The
servlet.jar you added into your classpath must be for
2.3.  I don't think you can be sure of any behavior
with this configuration.  If you want to use
HttpSessionBindingListener you should upgrade to
Tomcat 4.x

--- Filip Hanik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> also, when you load the stuff, also try

Thread.currentThread().getContextClassloader().loadClass()