do not use mod_webapp.
use mod_jk

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 100% CPU Usage

Hi
      We have a application that send request to the server approximtely
every 1 second. Considering that 2 connectios are made to the server and 1
request ever 1 second from 2 users its around 2 request every second work
well for couple of hours. But it seems the GC is never called. After couple
of hours the server usage 100% CU. This works well for some more time and
then the srever gets dead slow. What can be the reason and how can we stop
100% memory usage? There is no databse connection but calls are made to
JBoss application server for each request that comes. Is this tomcat
problem if yes is there a workaround?????????
Trust Your Instincts
91 20 5511262 - Ext 465