<Host ... appBase="C:\myWebSite\webapps" name="localhost" ... >

<Context ... docBase="C:\myWebSite\webapps\projectX" path="" ... >
</Context>

</Host>

Copy everything in your projectX web application to C:\myWebSite\webapps\projectX. That is...

C:\...\projectX\WEB-INF
...etc...
C:\...\projectX\index.jsp
...etc...