Actually I reinstalled the whole env just to make sure it followed the tutorial. The mod_jk I'm using is mod_jk-2.0.43.so.

Thanks for taking a look at this.

Jeff Tulley wrote:

Do you have one that is built for the same apache version as what you
have? For instance, today I accidentally grabbed the Apache 2.0 version
of mod_jk and it complained. I had an older Apache 1.3 version that I
should have been using. Apache 2 and Apache 1.3 had some architecture
changes, and I know that at least on some OS's (I'm guessing all) that
there are different versions for each Apache of the versions.

Jeff Tulley ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/5/03 3:56:21 PM >>>

I'm trying seemingly like several others to get mod_jk to work. When I
try
to start Apache after successfully starting Tomcat, I receive the
error:
httpd: module "mod_jk.c" is not compatible with this version of
Apache.
Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

As a side note, I've followed the how-to tutorial on John Turner's site
and
so I think I have some sort of compatibility issue. Has anyone else
seen
this issue?

Thanks,

.