> > Thanks Reynir I found it. Is it possible to change this
> > behaviour back to
> > its "original" 3.2 behaviour. Our development server is
> > physically located
> > at the other end of the building and I would like to be able
> > to view the log
> > without taking a long walk :)
>
> Yes it's possible add this to your wk2.p file, if the secttions are
> created already, only add the values..
>
> 8<-------------------------------------------
> #creates a new File logger to use instaead of the
> #default one, for IIS the default it's the event log
> [logger.file:0]
> file=${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.log
>
> #uses the newly created File logger as the default one..
> [workerEnv:]
> logger=logger.file:0

Thanks Ignacio, that seems to be working. Is there anywhere where the
possible contents of workers2.properties is documented.  This has been the
major cause of my problems in getting Tomcat to work. For example, I only
found out about the need for [shm] through the archives of this list.

Regards
Roger