Hans Deragon wrote:
Greetings.

I am baffled. I have setup the following context:

<Context path="" docBase="deragon" debug="0"/>

Now, I have the following directory:

..jakarta-tomcat/webapps/deragon/generic

Tomcat renders any file under the deragon directory. For instance,

http://localhost:8080/index.html <->
..jakarta-tomcat/webapps/deragon/index.html

...renders fine. However, I cannot get http://localhost:8080/deragon/generic. It exist, but Tomcat reports the resource as being unavailable (404 error). Why is that? What do I need to configure? Another context? Then why is this not the case with tomcat docs pages? They go deap in sub-directories and Tomcat renders them well. I do not understand why tomcat docs work fine with sub-directories, but not my deragon directory. BTW, I am a newbie, so assume the most stupid mistake as a possibility.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon

I believe I have found the issue. Problems with symbolic links. I need to reorganize my website. Sorry about the query.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon