Could you check and see if your database terminates connections after a certain amount of inactivity ? If so you can try and increase the duration. Might be worth a shot.

Vladimir Kirillov wrote:
Why do you suspect that it is a problem with the database connection?
First there was an exception from JDBC driver that I use. I set conntection
timeout.
But there is a porblem somewhere else.

Can you determine if you are running out of disk space somewhere?  Or
perhaps you are trying to safe a file to a location where you don't have
sufficient permissions to do so.  Or perhaps you are trying to load a file
that does not exist?
If I was trying to load non-existing file, I would get this exception any
time.
It appeares only after several hours of running idle.

Regards,

Vladimir Kirillov