Hi:

I have a simple WAR file 'mig.war' and want to see if that wokrs on Architecture - Apache + JBoss(Tomcat).

I have my mig.war file in /jboss/server/default/deploy

I have my mod_jk.so connector in /usr/local/apache/libexec directory

My httpd.conf has following information at end:
LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so
JkWorkersFile /jboss/catalina/conf/jk/workers.properties
JkLogFile /usr/local/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel info

JKMount /examples/servlet/* ajp13
JKMount /examples/*.jsp ajp13

JKMount /mig/servlet/* ajp13
JKMount /mig/*.jsp ajp13
JKMount /mig/* ajp13

My workers.properties file contains
workers.tomcat_home=/jboss/catalina
workers.java_home=/usr/java130
ps=/

worker.list=ajp13
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=MY.IP.ADDR.ESS
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13

My tomcat4-service.xml file has following:
port="8009" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" acceptCount="10" debug="1"/>

By the way why should Port be 8009...? should it be 8080?

Can anyone see if the above process is proper?

When I try http://MY.IP.ADDR.ESS on my browser, it shows my Welcome Apache Page...which shows Apache is working fine.

Later when I try http://MY.IP.ADDR.ESS/mig is says Page Not Found Error

When I add Port 8080 as http://MY.IP.ADDR.ESS:8080/mig
it works fine...

How can I know if my Apache + Tomcat Integration is working fine and that Apache REDIRECTS my JSP/Servlets to Tomcat?

Should I start my Jboss first or Apache first?

THANK YOU ALL!