I'm also stumped about your problem but it is due to the fact that you haven't included it. Post your code and lets see what you are up to.

Steve Burrus wrote:
*hi, I need help/assistance right now with viewing this particular jsp, a rather simple one, which displays the current date and time! Now, when I go to viewing it, any text which I might have written in it shows up OK, but the actual date and time does not. Now, what am i possibly lacking in the code anyway? I am really *stumped" about this one. I have included the program for anyone out there who is still willing to help me. *