Hey, this would or could be a good question for the new FAQ.

Try /manager/html

Manager has a URL based command interface, just going to /manager you
are not giving it a command to execute.  The /manager/html page is
probably what you really want.  Otherwise, look at the Manager docs
(RTFM, right?), the commands are listed there.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/14/03 2:49:02 PM >>>
Hey!

Following my previous post, I stumbled across another weird situation
I'm
unable to solve during last week. The manager context redirects me to a
page
saying:
FAILED: unknown command?

What possibly could that mean?
Basicly, I'm entering 8080:manager
I'm trying to login by supplying my login name and password
than my browser returns a page saying:
FAILED: unknown command?

I hope some of you could help me out here.

Thijs Thiessens