Event ID:       36
Date:           2/17/2003
Time:           2:56:33 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       <computer name>
The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/3/Root/tomcat'.  The error
was 'The server process could not be started because the configured identity
is incorrect.  Check the username and password.
'.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:

I am not sure why this happened?  Has anybody had this issue before and
knows how to deal with it?  I would appreciate any help on this as I will
definitely need to reconfigure tomcat's NT service installation and I want
it to work when I do so.

Thanks,

Haytham