From: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 18, 2003 2:07 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: JK2 mess

That doesn't sound like an error that is related to mod_jk
at all. It's either a missconfiguration of the basic apache
or there is already a server listening on port 80 (Another
Apache or IIS; you can verify this with netstat).

After doing this Tomcat starts just fine, but Apache gives me this error
messages on the Windows Event Viewer:

a)Event Type: Error
Event Source: Apache Service
10048)Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port)
is normally permitted.  : make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80.