I'm trying to integrate my servlet (Apache Cocoon 2.0.4), running inside Tomcat 4.0.4 into my Apache 1.36. This works perfectly well, but I'd like to get rid of the /cocoon/ part in the URL, so I can map the whole Cocoon based app directly to my domain.

I tried some Alias commands and some MountJk commands, but that doesn't work, as it seems to me like Apache doesn't pass the whole path to Tomcat, thus Tomcat doesn't search inside its /cocoon/ path, but rather in its root path - that obviously doesn't work.

Any hints?

Alexander