Hello.
I'd like to know if any one has actually been able to configure Tomcat to debug JSP, and not just Servlets or other Java Classes?
Everybody that helped so far gives me some intruction but tells me that they have not tested the instructions. I've done everything I've found about this topic.
Switched to OJSP (Oracle JSP compiler) and still got nothing.
I'd like to know if any one DID configure tomcat and TESTED it to Debug JSP.

Thanks a lot...
Sincerely,
John