From: rf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 3:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RequestDispatcher and WEB-INF

I want to give out an exe after an authorization. So I
put the exe in WEB-INF to avoid direct access, and
tried to do:
	RequestDispatcher rd =
req.getRequestDispatcher("/WEB-INF/my.exe");
      rd.forward (req, res);

Tomcat 4.0.6 says /WEb-INF/my.exe cannot be found.

I dont know how this is different from what Craig
mentioned at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=99790295202902&w=2

Thank you
Rf