A.Ezhil:
> hi,
>
> i found the following error when i use tomcat server:
>
> HTTP Status 503 - Servlet jsp is currently unavailable
>
> pls let me know the solution for this at earliest.
well. Just posting the error message, does not give me (i believe most of us)
enough information, to help you with this matter.

1) Which tomcat version are you running
   a) standalone
   b) inside apache.
2) what os
3) What did you do, that caused this error message to appear ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Gehe Grosse Dinge mit Gelassenheit an. [...] Und nehme kleine Dinge ernst.
                                -- aus "Ghost Dog"