Hi all,

i am a strupid newbe. and have simple question.

my asp have to use a class, but i do not know how ?

I give you my test files:
ASP:
------ test.asp / in the root directory of tomcat:
test-page:
<hr>
<%
        out.println("--<br>");
        test t = new test();
        out.println("--<br>");
%>

and now the test.java:
----
import javax.servlet.jsp.*;
import javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.*;
public class test extends TagSupport {
        public void test() throws Exception {
                JspWriter out = pageContext.getOut();
                out.print("ok. i am the class.");
        }
}
---

i compailed it with standart java 1.4 javac test.java and put it in INF- and for
testing in other directorys that contain classes...  or looks like it.

i run my asp in the tomcat env and get thi error:
cannot resolve symbol symbol : class test location: class
org.apache.jsp.test_jsp test t = new test();

i also tried some things with includions, but failed everytime. I think
it is the best do not tell you all the steps i done because all of it are
wrong.

Can you gurus please tell me how to make this little test working ?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Kris

Kris Wolff