There is no equivalent to Tomcat 4.x's Tomcat.exe install program
in Tomcat 3.3.x.  However, you can install Tomcat 3.3.x as a
service by using the jk_nt_service.exe downloadable from here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3.1a/bin/win32/i386/

Be sure to read the note at the bottom of this page.

For instructions in its use, see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/NT-Service-howto.html

Ignore the "Notice for JDK 1.3 users" if you are using JDK 1.3.1
or later.   Instead, in the wrapper.properties, place "-Xrs" (without
the quotes) on the wrapper.jvm.options line.  This also takes care
of the issue noted at the bottom of the download page.

Cheers,
Larry