Ok, I'm trying to use a custom object inside a JSP and I'm just doing
something wrong.

I have an editor.jsp file that is a little text editor with some
Javascript so that it tosses HTML tags in the <textarea>.  Now I wanted
to use this editor for various kinds of documents.  Therefore I made an
EditorContent object that just wraps a bunch of strings that hold
values.  This EditorContent Object is created by the calling Servlet and
placed in the Session.

I then created a Tag and a corresponding TEI class to place the object
in the pageContext under the name "content".  However, my logic is
breaking down somewhere.  I tried to access the object's contents in the
following manner:

.
.
.
</head>

<H2>BOA Content Editor</h2>
<center>
<boa:placecontent/>

<form name="editor" action="<%=edit.getAction()>">
.
.
.

This didn't work, my JSP wouldn't compile.  So I tried to forego the
tags and see if it worked using just Java in the page:

.
.
.
<% boa.EditorContent ec=(EditorContent)
getServletContext.getSession().getAttribute("edit"); %>

<form name="editor" action="<%= ec.getAction() %>">
.
.
.

This also resulted in a compile error.  Obviously my perception of
JSP's is off and I'm missing a vital step.  If anyone has any advice or
insight, I would appreciate it.  Thaks.