From: neal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 11:02 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: XML problem with Tomcat 4.1.18 (but was ok in 4.0.4)

I ported my app from Tomcat 4.0.4 (Windows) to Tomcat 4.1.18 (Windows) and
now it doesn't work!  It appears that I have a problem now with parsing my
conf.xml file in my initServlet.

I noticed that the new Tomcat has an "endorsed" directory with a different
copy of Xerces in it.  Is this somehow related?

Here's the error:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.xml.utils.URI$MalformedURIException: No scheme found in URI

Thanks.
Neal