<petPeeveAlert>

I'm not going to argue with you, but a file without an extension will still
have a mime-type.  And a file extension doesn't 100% guarantee that the
particular file is what you expect.  File extensions are a convenience,
nothing more.  It's only because some companies (Microsoft) blindly expect
the mime-type to be determined by the file extension that we're having this
discussion.  And this short sitedness is not limited to just Microsoft, but
I blame them it popping up in other people's code.  Tomcat's own mime-type
determination code, ServletContext.getMimetype(), is based on the same short
sightedness, at least with version 4.1.12.

</petPeeveAlert>

And yes, "JkMount /*.jsp ajp13" is not a mime-type, its a mod_jk setup
directive.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson