From: Brewer, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 3:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat Manager

I just installed Tomcat on my Windows 2000 box. I'm an extreme newbie. I
was trying to get Tomcat to respond to requests on port 80 from Tomcat
Admin, and I think I may have messed up Tomcat Manager.

When I go to http://127.0.0.1:8080/manager/
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/manager/>  I get "FAIL - Unknown command /".
However, going to http://127.0.0.1:8080/manager/html/list
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/manager/html/list>  gives me the Manager screen.