Hello,

    I'm using Tomcat 4.1.12.
    I'm trying to configure an error-page in the web.xml file  :

<web-app>
  <error-page>
     <exception-type>java.lang.Throwable</exception-type>
     <location> /jsp/error.jsp </location>
   </error-page>
</web-app>

    but when an exception occurs, the request isn't forwarded to
error.jsp. I simply get  a "org.apache.jasper.JasperException" in the
catalina.out file.
    When I put a         'errorPage="/jsp/error.jsp"' directive in my
jsp pages, it works ...

    Is the problem known ? Is there a problem in my web.xml file ?

Armand