It is just a scope thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Archer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 4, 2003 6:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DataSource resource in <GlobalNamingResources>

I see a lot of to and fro over setting up database connection pooling as
a JNDI resource. I only see solutions where the <Resource> and
<ResourceParams> end up inside a <Context> block. I specifically want to
have mine sit inside the <GlobalNamingResources> block. Has anyone
managed to do this and if so, could you share your technique?

Thanks in advance,

Jon