From: Tam, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:29 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: strangeness

You just can't make calls like "localhost\servlet\myservlet" any more in 4.x.x where it is disabled. Well, unless you change the setting in the global web.xml of tomcat.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:02 PM To: Tomcat Users List Subject: RE: strangeness

I've got the <servlet/> in there, but I don't have a servlet-mapping for this servlet. I only have one page that calls it, and it's via request dispatcher, so the user doesn't see it. Are you saying that I can't do this anymore?

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]