Hello,

tomcat 4.0.3 and 4.1.18
Linux 7.3 (i386) - Kernel 2.4.13
JDK SUN 1.4.1_01

the Thread-Pool from cojote and httpconnector is growing when user is sending requests
without waiting for response. The Thread-Pool will never be freed. Tomcat hangs if
maxProcessors is reached. Only one user is connected. Only one servlet is requested.
The servlets methods doGet and doPost always return. I put Sytem.out at start and end
of doGet and doPost and counting an static int. The output of the int is linear with
no breaks. The servlet uses SingleThreadModel. The output shows me that my code in the
servlet does not hang.

connectionTimeout is 15000

If the user is waiting for response the Pool works like expected.

Thanks

Günter