Is there a simple way of causing a page redirect in Tomcat?

In Apache a simple change to the httpd.conf would suffice, but in
Tomcat the learning curve seems to be much steeper!

Basically, I have been told to modify our Aepona/Tomcat installation
so that when a user types

  http://mytomcathost:8080

into their browser, then instead of getting the default set of Tomcat
pages (containing examples etc) they will get redirected to the home
page of the Aepona software itself which runs on Tomcat at

  http://mytomcathost:8080/Causeway_PM

Can this be done by a simple change to a Tomcat configuration file?

Thanks

Colin