I'm sure the tomcat developers would be delighted if you provided this
documentation...

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Dodunski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 March 2003 12:07
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Apache - Tomcat connectors

I'm honestly astounded at the number of people struggling with successfully
installing and configuring Apache - Tomcat connectors.  An extensive search
of apache.org (and other sites) reveals why.  Documentation is vague,
fragmented, and quite frankly confusing.  It's frustrating and it's time
wasting.  Time I say for some clear, concise, blow by blow documentation on
performing what should be a relatively simple procedure.  Do you agree?