I'm getting reports of people sporadically getting page not found errors with our app
running on tomcat 4.1.21LE.  Has anyone seen this kind of problem before, i've
probably done something dumb in server.xml.  I'm on solaris8 sparc, jdk1.4.

Here is relevant part of my server.xml (i think):

<Connector
    className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector"
    acceptCount="100"
    bufferSize="2048"
    compression="off"
    connectionLinger="-1"
    connectionTimeout="20000"
    debug="0"
    disableUploadTimeout="true"
    enableLookups="false"
    maxKeepAliveRequests="100"
    maxProcessors="75"
    minProcessors="5"
    port="8443"
    protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"
    proxyPort="0"
    redirectPort="443"
    scheme="https"
    secure="true"
    tcpNoDelay="true"
    useURIValidationHack="false">
    <Factory
        className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteServerSocketFactory"
        clientAuth="false"
        keystoreFile="/usr/tomcat/.keystore"
        keystorePass="it's not here."
        keystoreType="JKS"
        protocol="TLS"
        randomFile="/usr/tomcat/random.pem"
        rootFile="/usr/tomcat/root.pem"/>
</Connector>

Anyone can shed light on this or having similar problems?