Hi,
        I have a configuration file that specifies login modules like this:

/** Login Configuration for the JAAS Sample Application -- login.config**/

ntAtn {
   com.sun.security.auth.module.NTLoginModule required debug=true;
};
NTLogin
{
        com.tagish.auth.win32.NTSystemLogin required returnNames=true
returnSIDs=false;
};

How can I specify this with my servlets while running Tomcat4.1.18?

For a stand-alone application, I do this in the command line:

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=login.config

I tried using this in catalina.bat, and using system.setproperty, but
neither one works.

Daniel.